Roslynator is a set of code analysis tools for C#, powered by Roslyn.
- IDE extensions for:
- NuGet packages that contain collection of analyzers
- Testing framework that allows unit testing of analyzers, refactoring and code fixes
- .NET client libraries that extend Roslyn API
- Command line tool
Contributions are welcome! If you are interested please see:
Bugfixes or small improvements can be implemented right away. Larger task like adding new analyzer or refactoring should be discussed first.
This project is supported by the .NET Foundation.
This project has adopted the code of conduct defined by the Contributor Covenant to clarify expected behavior in our community. For more information see the .NET Foundation Code of Conduct.
Command Line Tool
Run following command to install Roslynator command line tool:
dotnet tool install -g roslynator.dotnet.cli
See documentation for further information.
- Roslynator Testing Framework can be used for unit testing of analyzers, refactorings and code fixes.
- Framework is distributed as NuGet package.
- Learn how to use the framework from actual usages in Roslynator repo:
- Roslynator client libraries are meant be used for development of your own analyzers/refactorings.
- It does not contain any analyzers/refactorings itself.
- See reference.